Your Year in Review
Over the course of a year a LOT happens.
Not only in your own life but in the world around you. We’ve become acutely aware of this over the last year.
As the season encourages us to turn inward and the year-end activity of running a business asks us to wrap things up, it is always a wonderful time to reflect and celebrate.
I was pulling together all my expenses and such for my bookkeeper this week.
Such a boring task and one that I typically put off.
This year I wanted to get a jump on it so I can sail into January without it hanging over my head.
As I was reviewing everything I realized I am in a very different place today compared to January.
- The courses I took (and some I wish I had not purchased).
- The wonderful people that joined the Circles and those who continued to join Circles through the seasons. You know who you are and THANK YOU.
- The networking coffees I’ve done.
- The groups I joined and the ones I left.
- The tools that I’ve committed to and the ones I chose to release
- The people that I worked with and have since also released.
And that’s just the external “stuff”.
The internal shifts and changes are subtle yet profound.
Unlike looking at my books, I’ve been sitting in quiet to reflect on the energetic/emotional “books” of 2017.
I’m beginning to notice:
- The energetic ties that weren’t serving me and that I, in turn, let go.
- The ebb and flow of my meditation practice.
- The ebb and flow of my emotional state (probably tied to the above). 😉
- The times when I found flow and when I found struggle.
- The habits that I’ve intentionally created and have fulfilled me.
- The unlikely decisions I made to further my journey.
And so much more.
I encourage you to take a moment before the craziness of the holiday season starts (next week – wow! ) to reflect on your year.
How was your year?
To help you out, I’m sharing my Year in Review worksheet that I have used to reflect, celebrate and remind myself of all the things I’ve learned and how far I’ve come.
For you! Enjoy.
Image courtesy of Upsplash
Year in Review Worksheet
Quick and dirty worksheet to reflect on your year!
Comments are closed