On Letting Go of the Old to Bring in Ease. Conversation with Gemma Stone [FSTU041]
Do you find it hard to let go of the past? Do you think perhaps it is making it difficult to move forward with your business and life?
In this episode, Jenn Aubert of LearnSavvy is chatting with Gemma Stone on why letting go of the old is necessary to move forward. She also provides great techniques on how to do so with grace and ease.
Today’s episode is not our usual format. This conversation is from our recent archives of fascinating conversations we have had with amazing women.
- Learn how evolutionarily we keep ourselves back from taking big steps in business
- Explore why we often struggle against our best intentions and what to do about it.
- Discover how to rewrite your cognitive map and let go of the past.
- Receive the steps to get from a darker place (struggle) to a place of ease, joy and flow in your business.
- Learn the rituals to allow you to let go of the past.
Gemma Stone is a psychology expert who helps people love their life and add love to the world. She is the author of Your Great Life: a soulful and strategic guide to designing a life you love and has mentored thousands of people through her mentoring programs.
Gemma speaks about the psychology of soulful change at colleges, conventions, and conferences across the continent and facilitates luxury retreats all over the world.
Take it on the go
On Google Play
Comments are closed