PLEASE NOTE. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY GUEST SUBMISSIONS AT THE MOMENT.
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN FALL OF 2017.
First of all, thank you for your interest in guest posting for LearnSavvy!
We want to provide great value and content for the women in our community and for women everywhere who want to start, build or grow a business.
We provide these guidelines not to discourage you from contributing but we do want to provide content that is suitable for our audience.
We don’t want to waste either of our time if you’re not the right fit.
Please make sure you read the guidelines below carefully before submitting.
We make every attempt to respond to every submission.
Guidelines for Submission
Please provide only useful content. Our audience is made up of women starting, building and growing businesses and we want articles that help women on this journey.
Submission must be an original piece. You can intelligently ‘re-purpose’ articles you’ve written elsewhere but we do double check to see if it’s a carbon copy.
Please double (and triple) check your article. We’re super busy – just like you are – and we would appreciate articles that need very little editing. We may chose to pass on a piece if excessive editing is necessary.
Absolutely no selling. We don’t publish guest posts that are written clearly to advertise a product or service or for purely SEO purposes.
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication on the Showcasing Women site.
At this time we do not offer compensation for guest posts.
Your Submission Should Include:
- Your full name
- Article title. Make sure it’s descriptive and enticing to readers. Please note that we may change the post title if we find it necessary.
- The article itself
- Maximum length is 800 words.
- If you include links, please make sure they’re working properly.
- Please provide references/sources, if applicable.
- Short bio. Please keep it to 3-4 sentences.
- High resolution head shot. (no other images needed)
- Any links to your site or social media pages you’d like to include. (Make sure to provide full Urls for all links and not just the handles)
We love to see the following:
- Posts that include bullet points and lists seem to get a great response from readers because they are easier to read and digest.
- Real actionable advice that readers can put into action immediately.
- A distinct, unusual or different perspective on a particular topic.
- A clear call to action at the end of the post to encourage readers to engage, participate, think and comment.
Please submit to hello at learnsavvy.co