5 Instagram Tools to Streamline Your Social Media Strategy
Instagram can be a difficult platform to master, with the huge competition making it very difficult to generate exposure for your brand and ultimately drive traffic to your site.
That being said, once you have found a strategy that works, the sheer number of users on Instagram can lead to some very exciting results.
Here we outline 5 great tools that can streamline your Instagram strategy, making it that little bit easier to stand out in the crowd!
- Later.com – consistency is massively important in any social media strategy. Fans like fresh, relevant content and a page that is not posting often enough will often be left behind. Later.com aims to resolve this problem by allowing you to schedule your posts for the future. This means you can spend a few hours finding, editing and creating content, upload it all to later.com and set the times it will be posted, along with captions, tags etc, and your posting will be complete! Having the ability to plan your posting schedule to this level of detail, and automate the actual posting, takes a huge burden of those managing social media accounts, especially in small businesses with few staff members. And the best part about Later.com? It’s free!
- Iconosquare – whilst being a little more pricey than Later.com, and offering the same scheduling abilities, Iconosquare can actually offer much more for the slightly advanced user. By supplying a huge array of analytics relating to both your own page, and the pages of your competitors, Iconosquare helps its users plan exactly how they should move forwards with their strategies, and let them know what types of content work better for their page. An essential tool for those looking for a little more oomph.
- SocialGrow – automation is becoming a well-used tool for many successful pages, especially on Instagram. After defining the types of users you are attempting to target, SocialGrow finds these users and interacts with their content on your behalf, liking photos in a pattern that emulates human activity. Many companies hire interns to sit at a desk, relentlessly engaging with other users to grab a part of the Instagram pie, but this Instagram bot offers an alternative, high-tech route to achieving the same results.
- Shopseen – one of the massive downsides to Instagram marketing is that the platform only allows a single, clickable link in the profile page of the user, with photo captions being non-clickable text. Shopseen attempts to provide a (partial) solution to this issue. The link in your bio will now be set up to navigate to a landing page, from which customers can click through to the individual product to purchase. And this landing page has a feel very similar to Instagram, creating a more seamless flow from your Instagram page to your shop – great for increasing conversion rates.
- Crowdfire – great for cleaning up your Instagram following, Crowdfire allows you to see users who have unfollowed you, who don’t follow you back, or who follow the pages of your competitors. It can be a great tool for those starting out with Instagram to generate some initial traffic and keep their following / followers ratio under control, but it’s not best to build your entire strategy around these types of techniques.
Overall, life on Instagram can be a little easier if using tools designed to streamline your workflow. Let us know in the comments if you’ve had experience with any of the tools above, and how effective you found them.
Comments are closed